Great news, Oldham – we’ve expanded our Full Fibre infrastructure!
Even more of the Oldham community can now take advantage of faster, more reliable broadband at amazing prices.
Unlike some providers, who only take fibre to the cabinet on your street (FTTC) and use outdated copper networks, we’re building our own Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) network with dedicated fibre direct to the router in your home.
Key benefits of Grain’s Full Fibre broadband
- Gigafast speeds: With a dedicated fibre cable to each home and business, residents can experience upload speeds up to 56 x faster upload speeds and download speeds up to 20 x faster than the average in the area. (The current average download speed in this area varies between 50Mb and 222Mb, with upload speeds averaging at 18Mb).
- Reliable connection: The underground infrastructure ensures a more stable and consistent connection compared to traditional copper or FTTC networks, which rely on shared fibre connections and can lead to fluctuations in speed.
- Cost savings: With our competitive prices, residents can save up to £312 over an 18-month contract compared to the average broadband prices in the area. This includes free standard installation, a free router, free expert set-up, and no other hidden costs.
- No in-contract price rises: Grain ensures that the prices remain consistent throughout the fixed-term contract, protecting customers from any unexpected price increases during the contract period.
- Loyalty Price Promise: At Grain, we firmly believe in rewarding the loyalty of our customers, which is why we don’t penalise loyalty by only offering amazing discounts to new customers. As part of this price promise, returning customers can also grab a bargain, with access to great prices at renewal time, too!
By investing in our network build across Oldham, even more residents can transform their online experience, making it easier to game, work, stream, and study!