We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, mostly based out of our Head Office, with the possibility of working from home one day per week.
The working hours will be 37.5 hour per week, which will be worked Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated team member to support our Projects team with detailed CAD drawings and plans.
- Create a detailed 2D CAD ducting layout drawing from a developer/OS street map drawing.
- Create a detailed CAD ducting/chamber layout drawing.
- Optimise routing drawings.
- Generate ad hoc drawings and schematics as required.
- Identify and flag any defects and engineering difficulties in the network plans and suggest alternative routes.
- Ensure that plans are being delivered on time
- Updating existing drawings, with as-built information.
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Have experience with 2D CAD drawing software.
- Have proven communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft software
- Telecoms experience useful (not a necessity).
- Be able to show that you are a proactive team player.
- Enjoy finding problems and delivering solutions.
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!