We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, based out of our Head Office in Carlisle.
The working hours will be 37.5 hour per week, which will be worked Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
To support the business through this growth period and beyond, we are looking for an HR Advisor to join our team to ensure our people are supported at all levels.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this is a new role for our business and the post holder will be required to provide generalist HR support across the business, building relationships at all levels.
The successful candidate will have relevant work experience within a HR team, be a hands-on HR practitioner, a self-starter, self-motivated and a strong communicator at all levels.
- General HR support
- Absence management
- Onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain employee records
- Monthly reporting
- General administration
- Recruitment and selection
These are only some of the responsibilities involved in the role. Download full job specification here: HR Advisor
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Salary of up to £28,500 per annum
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Confident communicator both verbal and written formats.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Team player with proactive approach.
- Previous working knowledge of HR Systems desirable.
- Possession of a CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!