We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, Middlesbrough and Hull.
Reporting to the Field Manager you will install full fibre broadband into residential properties. Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have some experience working on Fibre Network Builds (FTTH), with a predominant focus on customer installations.
The ideal candidate will be team player who is safety conscious, quality focused and customer driven. If you want to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry, apply today!
- Installing our full fibre broadband into residential properties
- Liaise with our Customer Service team to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Fault finding
- Installing and commissioning active equipment
- Reporting daily progress via in-house systems
- Adhering to safe working practices
- Some overnight stays required depending on workload
Excellent Employee Benefits
- A salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Company van, fuel card, laptop and phone
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Have some experience carrying out fibre installs into peoples homes, or experience within Telecommunications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate well with both customers and team members
- A sound knowledge of the Telecommunications industry
- Must be able to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- Must be highly organised and also be able to work off your own initiative
- Full clean UK driving licence
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!