Providing our customers with an exceptional service is key to our business. We are looking for a Customer Services Advisor who is passionate about the interests of our customers and will act as a customer champion within Grain.
This role will involve providing an outstanding, proactive service to our customers, no matter what stage of their customer journey they are at. You will be joining us at a very exciting time – we have several large contracts under our belt already and we are growing rapidly, the key now is to ensure we are always delivering the best possible service.
This position is 18 hours per week on the following days: Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 1pm and flexibility to either work Monday or Friday for 7.5 hours between 9am – 7pm. Additional hours will also be available.
- Handle incoming telephone calls coming into the Customer Service team and dealing with a range of general enquiries.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Logging support requests in a timely manner
- General administrative duties using Outlook, word, excel and specialist software packages
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Hourly rate of up to £9.53 per hour
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- A telephone manner that is confident, professional, polite, friendly and positive
- An understanding and an interest in IT and telecommunication products and services, would be beneficial
- To be a team player and be willing and able to support others when needed
- Experience in customer services or retail or hospitality would be an advantage
- To be able to empathise and handle situations in a calm and reassuring manner
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!