Reporting to the Head of Operations you will lead the delivery of fibre to the home (FTTH) projects to ensure they are delivered on time and in budget. We’re looking for a confident and organised individual to work alongside our team, clients, and partners. This is a hands-on role where you will be the main point of contact both internally and externally, and responsible for the successful completion of our fibre projects. Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience within Telecoms and knowledge of FTTP & FTTC.
- Manage successful delivery of our Network for multiple projects from site kick-off to completion
- Build effective working relationships with our clients and third-party contractors
- Coordinate project activities with all relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
- Work closely with our customer sales and fibre design teams to ensure we are meeting client expectations
- Ensure any project issues and challenges are swiftly resolved or escalated
- Create and maintain documentation and progress reports, ensuring all are kept updated
- Be the main representative of Grain on site, and always provide excellent customer service
- Ensure the project is progressing within budget.
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Salary between £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Company van, fuel card, laptop and phone
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Experience of successful end-to-end Project Management delivery
- Managed projects across multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Demonstrated people management skills, to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience of working with design schematics, duct diagrams and work instructions
- Knowledge of underground duct network
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!