With some of the fastest and most reliable broadband around, Full Fibre from Grain means you have much more choice when it comes to entertainment.
Unbundling your entertainment package could mean £££s back in your pocket!
Lots of customers tell us that they are “bundled up” with their broadband provider, but by doing a little bit of research, they realised the errors of their ways, and made a jump for freedom and flexibility!
But what does unbundling mean?
Ever called up an entertainment provider and asked for a good deal, and they throw in movies, sports, kids channels and then broadband on top? Feels like a great deal, right? You came out on top and haggled them down to what feels like an unbeatable price. Then you realise the price changes after a few months, and you are left with lots of options but nothing decent to watch. It might just be that you are paying over the odds for your broadband, and your entertainment too.
Why should I unbundle my broadband and entertainment?
- Freedom to pick and choose your own apps
- Flexible contract lengths
- Easy cancellation
- No more paying for channels you don’t need!
- Potential to save £££s
Our broadband will provide the speeds you need throughout your home to soak up as much entertainment as you like, across multiple devices. Buffer free! We don’t provide entertainment but make reliable broadband at great value prices our key focus, so you know you will always get the best possible service from us – no distractions! And the savings you make from unbundling and moving to Grain can be spent on subscription entertainment.
So, what are your options? We’ve summarised just a few of them below:
- Now TV – a subscription television service, allowing you to watch all of the great Sky content on a month-by-month contract, starting at just £8.99 per month! You can even access Sky Sports, Movies or kids channels – just pick and choose, with less commitment than a normal Sky contract.
- BT Sports – for the sports fans, you can get BT sports without having to have BT broadband. With a monthly pass from just £25, this monthly access provides a huge range of sporting entertainment.
- Amazon Firestick – a media streaming device that lets you install apps onto your TV, converting your normal TV to a Smart TV, and enjoy other android apps and music too! The Firestick costs a one-off purchase fee of around £24.99, and the rest is free!
- Amazon Prime – a subscription on demand service allowing you to stream or download TV shows, movies and exclusive series. Prices start at just £8.99 per month.
- Netflix – a subscription service, starting at just £4.99 per month, with access to a huge range of movies, TV shows and exclusive content. You can stream on a range of devices, including your TV.
- BBC iPlayer – watch live TV, stream shows and get access to exclusive content, with no monthly fee!
- ITV X – watch ITV content live or on demand, from all the ITV channels, with no charge!
- All 4 – Channel 4’s on demand app, allowing you to stream live or rewatch all the great content from channel 4, All 4 and E4 – completely free of charge!
Prices correct as at 14/2/23. Grain is not affiliated with any entertainment provider, and can only make suggestions, not referrals. To check if Grain is available Check your postcode to see if you can access our service and sign up today!
For all your gaming, streaming and binge-watching needs…
Be among the first to see that cliff-hanger ending on your favourite show when streaming in HD, download the latest six-part Netflix series in 4K and enjoy lag-free gaming on the latest Call of Duty map with one of our high-speed broadband packages:
Speeds based on a hard-wired connection to our router with no other downloads in progress at the same time, remote server has capacity and isn’t contended with other downloads.
Reference streaming, binge watching and gaming data quotes from:
Data used per hour, per device: High: Best video quality: Standard definition: up to 1GB. High definition: up to 3GB. Ultra-high definition (4K): up to 7GB.