How Can We Help?
< All Topics

What should I do if I am moving home or business?

I’m moving to another property Grain can service:
Please get in touch to discuss how we can get you set-up and installed in your new property! Your current contract doesn’t need to stop, or restart – it will continue as normal so you have one less thing to worry about.

Complete the ‘Moving home’ form here.

I’m moving to a property Grain cannot service:
We’ll be sad to see you go! Here’s what you need to do…
– Give us 30 days notice so that we can take you through the cancellation process.
– Don’t turn off your Grain equipment, as we need to remotely access the router to complete the cancellation.
– Provide us with clear evidence that you are moving home and we may be able to waive your cancellation fees (I.e. a tenancy agreement or proof of sale). Until we receive these documents, your account will be charged as a normal cancellation.

Enter your postcode


Sorry, we don't cover your area at the moment

Our fast, reliable Full Fibre broadband service is not currently available to your postcode, but register your interest and if we have plans to connect your area, we will be in touch to let you know how you can access the fastest speeds on your street

Register Your Interest