Customer Service Advisor
We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, based out of our Head Office.
37.5 hours per week will be worked on a rota basis, between the business hours of:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 3pm
To meet the needs of the customer, you will need to be flexible with your working hours.
This role will involve providing an outstanding, proactive service to our customers, no matter what stage they are at in their journey with us. You will be joining us at a very exciting time – we have several large contracts under our belt already and we are growing rapidly, the key now is to ensure we are always delivering the best possible service.
- Handle incoming telephone calls coming into the Customer Experience team and dealing with a range of general enquiries.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Logging support requests in a timely manner
- General administrative duties using Outlook, word, Excel and specialist software packages
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Salary up to £19,400 per annum, dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Bike to Work
- A telephone manner that is confident, professional, polite, friendly and positive.
- An understanding and an interest in IT and telecommunication products and services, would be beneficial.
- To be a team player and be willing and able to support others when needed.
- Experience in customer services or retail or hospitality would be an advantage.
- To be able to empathise and handle situations in a calm and reassuring manner.
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!