We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, based out of our Head Office.
37.5 hours per week will be worked on a rota basis, between the following business hours:
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 5.00pm
To meet the needs of our customers, you will need to be flexible with your working hours.
Are you outgoing, easy to talk to and good with systems? We are looking for people like you to join our growing team of salespeople. We are a highly motivated bunch, who are proactive and engaged in finding the right solutions for our customers when it comes to Full Fibre broadband. Our reward package means that you have the potential to earn a great commission on top of your salary, just for using your natural talent in customer communication!
We have a great product to offer, and great prices to go with it. But what we need is great people who can engage our potential customers and find the best solution to meet their needs. You will have a skill in talking to customers on their level, helping to communicate the benefits of our packages, questioning and problem solving to understand their specific needs.
You are system and data savvy and understand how accurate data leads to improved performance, and you will be continually looking to improve the way you work to ensure that accuracy. Having a technical brain is useful but certainly not integral. In return, we can offer you a great team culture, plenty of financial reward and lots of opportunities for progression throughout our growing company.
Above all, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment where you can really make a difference. If you are a team player who can build great relationships and liaise with customers on the phone and online, get in touch today.
- Talking to customers on the phone, live chat and email
- Inputting accurate and timely data to a number of systems
- Communicating with colleagues throughout the business, across the UK
- Managing customer communication and satisfaction
- Making proactive sales calls
- Supporting customers through the sales process
- Ability to understand targets and a desire to exceed them
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Basic salary £18,800 per annum, plus commission, OTE £27,200 – £35,600
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Have sales experience in direct selling to customers
- Have experience in communicating sales messages verbally
- Ability to learn and understand our products
- Be comfortable dealing with a wide variety of customer groups
- Impeccable communication skills
- Be able to show that you are a proactive team player
- Enjoy finding problems and delivering solutions
- Excellent use of systems
- Ability to check and test data to ensure accuracy
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!
Employment with Grain Connect Ltd is subject to satisfactory references and other verification checks (including a basic DBS check, where applicable) that may be a requirement of your role. References and/or other verification requirements applicable to your post will be advised to you during the recruitment process.