Desk Sales Executive
We are recruiting for the above position in Carlisle, based out of our Head Office.
37.5 hours per week will be worked on a rota basis, between the business hours of:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 3pm
To meet the needs of the customer, you will need to be flexible with your working hours.
The successful applicant will be a proactive and motivated team player who can build great relationships and liaise with clients to gain accurate data, in order to sell our products to new customers.
You will have a skill in talking to customers on their level, helping to communicate the benefits of our packages, questioning and problem solving to understand their specific needs. You can build and maintain strong relationships with the gate keepers to the customers and ensure they have all the information they need to help us achieve our goals. You are system and data savvy and understand how accurate data leads to improved performance, and you will be continually looking to improve the way you work to ensure that accuracy. Having a technical brain is useful but certainly not integral. Above all, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment where you can really make a difference.
- Attracting new sign ups to our network
- Inputting accurate data to a number of systems
- Communicating with housebuilder sales teams and housing associations
- Creating and executing sales strategies
- Analysis of strategy success
- Updating CRM system with accurate and timely data
- Managing customer relations and satisfaction
- Tailoring customer communications
- Making proactive sales calls
- Supporting customers through the sales process
- Ability to understand and meet targets
- Liaison with sales team and other partners across the UK
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Basic salary £18,800 per annum, plus commission, OTE £27,200 – £35,600
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Have sales experience in direct selling to customers
- Have experience in communicating sales messages verbally
- Ability to learn and understand our products
- Be comfortable dealing with a wide variety of customer groups
- Impeccable communication skills
- Be able to show that you are a proactive team player
- Enjoy finding problems and delivering solutions
- Excellent use of systems
- Ability to check and test data to ensure accuracy
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!