Business and tax advisory EY (Ernest & Young) recently conducted a survey of UK consumers, which revealed that only 12% of households have reduced or plan to reduce spending on broadband, mobile or streaming.
But 62% say that they are more likely to shop around for deals, due to pressures on their monthly budget.
Grain is rolling out their own independent network across large parts of the UK’s existing and new build homes, competing with well known broadband providers on price AND service.
This means that as well as saving £££s on your broadband, Grain can also offer:
- Fixed price contracts, with no in contract price rises (ever)
- No set up or installation costs, or credit checks
- Equal upload and download speeds
- UK based Customer Service – on the phone, not just online!
- Package speeds up to 1000Mb
- A Loyalty Price Promise, ensuring great prices when the time comes to renew
To find out if you can benefit from Grain’s Full Fibre roll out, check your postcode here.
Read more about the EY survey here.
To find out more about our broadband packages and the bolt-on VoIP services available, click here.