Community Sales Executive – Newcastle
We are recruiting for the above position in Newcastle. Much of this role is remote in our target areas, with some travel and a visit to our Head Office in Carlisle at least once per month.
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, which will be worked flexibly to best meet the needs of the customers.
We are looking for proactive and motivated team members to execute strategies that will directly attract new customers to our network.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, proactive and motivated team player to help improve our reach by working with leads and improving our marketing and sales efforts. Door knocking is a key element of this role so evening and weekend work will be required.
Above all, if you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment – we’d love to hear from you!
- Attracting new sign ups to our network
- Communicating with local residents
- Creating and executing sales strategies
- Analysis of strategy success
- Updating CRM system with accurate and timely data
- Managing customer relations and satisfaction
- Tailoring customer communications
- Making proactive sales calls
- Supporting customers through the sales process
- Ability to understand and meet targets
- Liaison with head office and wider sales team across the UK
Excellent Employee Benefits
- Salary OTE £28,700 – £37,100 per annum
- 25 days annual leave, plus paid bank holidays
- Up to 7% pension contribution
- 4 times salary life insurance cover
- Employee Incentive Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Perks at Work Scheme
- Customer sales experience
- Experience communicating sales messages verbally
- Ability to learn and understand our products
- Be comfortable dealing with a wide variety of customer groups
- Impeccable communication skills
- Be a proactive team player
- Enjoy finding problems and delivering solutions
Grain is a fast-growing national broadband provider, headquartered in Carlisle, with a range of opportunities across the UK. Unlike some providers, Grain builds their own dedicated fibre optic network with a unique cable to the home (FTTP), delivering some of the fastest broadband products and helping bring digital transformation to the UK.
Having recently announced a £75 million investment, now is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing companies in an exciting industry – apply today!
Employment with Grain Connect Ltd is subject to satisfactory references and other verification checks (including a basic DBS check, where applicable) that may be a requirement of your role. References and/or other verification requirements applicable to your post will be advised to you during the recruitment process.